With the aim of providing all financial service i.e. stock broking, commodity broking as well as depository services under one roof, Century Finvest has procured the following memberships and accreditations
Along with Depository Participant affiliation with
Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL).
Since our inception, we are offering various customers focused financial services. We closely work with our clients to understand and meet their financial and investment objectives. Century Finvest facilitates its customers a platform by extending their access to the following markets
As a member of NSE, BSE, MCX-SX in Capital Market Segment, Century Finvest provides exposure to the equity trading (also known as Secondary Market Operations). It is the term that refers to activity of buying and/or selling of existing equity and/or preference shares, issued by any of the listed public companies, on the platforms of one or more recognized Stock Exchange(s). By enrolling as a client with group Century Finvest, a client may avail of the opportunity to trade on any of these Stock Exchanges.
An investor may involve himself into Equity Trading for one or more below-listed reasons
- Generation of capital gains by making investments for a tenure exceeding one day
- Generation of speculative gains by executing jobbing transactions i.e. the transactions which are squared-up on the same day and
- Procurement of corporate benefits like Dividends, Bonus Shares, Right Shares etc. Besides others, Equity Trading has following important distinctive features
- The possibility and quantum of gains as well as losses that may arise out of equity trading are unlimited
- The holders of equity shares are treated as part owners of the respective companies, for all practical purposes
- Gains arising out of shares which are held for more than 1 year as well as Dividend Incomes are absolutely tax-free
- Gains arising out of shares, which are held for less than 1 year, are & taxed at a highly concessional rate of 15% and
- Equity Trading can legally be done only through a SEBI registered broker/Sub-broker/Authorised Person.
Innovations in the sector of financial market bring many new financial instruments; equity derivative is also an innovation which derives its value from the underlying stock. The derivative segment is a highly sound market that gives investors an opportunity to earn superlative profits (or losses) by paying a nominal amount of margin. Over past few years, Future & Options segment has emerged as a popular medium for trading in financial markets. Future contracts are available on Equities, Indices, Currency and Commodities.
Century Finvest with its membership as Trading Member of NSE F&O Segment, BSE F&O Segment and MCX-SX F&O Segment provides you a gateway to the exciting world of derivative market.
Currency markets offer investors a step into the world of Forex. The global increase in trade and foreign investments has led to inter-connection of many national economies. This and the resulting fluctuations in exchange rates, has created a huge international market for Forex rendering investors another exciting avenue for trading. We at Century Finvest offer trading in USD/INR, USD/EUR, USD/GBP, USD/JPY) at all recognized exchanges i.e. NSE, BSE, MCX-SX and USE. Trading in currency allows following benefits
- Low Brokerage Commissions
- Low Transaction Cost.
- High Liquidity
- Instant Transactions by-product of high liquidity.
- Low Margin, High Leverage
- Forex came with the advent of online trading platforms.
Being a registered Depository Participant of Central Depository Services (India) Limited, we give out various benefits to the investors by offering them a safe and convenient way to hold their securities , Instant transfer of securities and many others. As a Depository Participant (DP), we maintain securities account balances of our honorable clients, facilitates transactions relating thereto and intimate to them the status of their holdings from time to time.
By enrolling as a Client for Depository Services, you can avail following benefits being offered by Depository System:
- No bad deliveries.
- No risk of loss, mutilation or theft of share certificates.
- No stamp duty for transfer of shares.
- Reduced paper work.
- Fast settlement cycles.
- Low interest rates on loans granted against pledge of dematerialized securities by banks.
- Low margin on securities pledged with banks.
- Increase in liquidity of your securities because of faster transfer and registration of securities in your account.
- Instant disbursement of non-cash benefits like bonus and rights into your account.